(and chat about them too)
We like to read mg books
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when participating in #ukmgchat
1) Always use the hashtag #ukmgchat - otherwise, other participants won't be able to leave you witty and complimentary comments.
2) #ukmgchat is sometimes fast and frantic but stick with it because it is also fantastic fun.
3) We advise you to bring a snack. You'll burn lots of calories* with all the tweets you'll be sending - plus we like to talk about the snacks!
4) Your friendly #ukmgchat moderators, Lorraine Gregory and Miriam Craig, will be on hand to assist you if you get stuck in the thread of the chat- just tag them in your Tweet.
5) #ukmgchat is for those who love reading middle-grade books, work with middle-grade readers, or who write for a middle-grade audience, please keep this in mind when tweeting.
6) Your engagement makes #ukmgchat the place to be so Tweet us about your current read, join in the conversations, share any relevant news and have fun with like-minded Tweeters.
*we cannot guarantee that you will actually burn any calories during #ukmgchat